fed ex leroy clarkson station
new york, nY
Gertler & Wente Architects acted as owners' representatives for Fed Ex during design and construction of this new multiple floor distribution facility. Throughout the process, Gertler & Wente:
- Prepared the conceptual building design and followed-through with build-to-suit specifications
- Evaluated the Developer’s work letter and Developer’s drawings for compliance with FedEx build-to-suit specifications, interior design and coordination of FedEx purchased systems, (i.e., mail sorting equipment, telecom system, CCTV/security, closed broadcast television, illuminated signage and the World Service Center)
- Acted as liaison between FedEx and the developer’s workforces.
- Reviewed and qualified all contractual change orders
- Coordinated community relations as well as governmental approvals.
Size: 170,000 sf (34,000 sf office space)